Solutions: How They Did It In Argentina
Useful sources of information
- Max Keiser website and Youtube
- Gerald Celente website and Youtube
- Jim Rogers Youtube
- Peter Schiff website and Youtube
- Marc Faber Youtube
- Jim Sinclair website and Youtube
- Marc Faber blog and Youtube
- Don Stott’s website
Gold and silver provide excellent protection from a global financial meltdown but debt reduction, food, clean water, an energy efficient shelter, self sufficient living skills and community building are more important.
Prior to hyperinflation, purchase:
- Dehydrated and/or freeze dried food.
- Garden seeds.
- Wood stove and firewood.
- Water filters and a manual well pump (if you have a well)
- Tools needed for gardening that do not require gasoline or diesel fuel.
Then, if there is any money left after debt reduction and implementation of your self sufficiency plan, it would be wise to purchase some gold and silver in the form of physical coins and hide them at home or outside your home but not all in one place.
Gold and silver are sources of intrinsic wealth and will be of value long after governments, the dollar and all other fiat paper currencies have fallen.